Extending to 5.08 acres (2.06 hectares) or thereabouts, this useful parcel of gently sloping grassland lies directly off Crawshaw Lane, a by-way which links Six Lane Ends, Flockton to Emley Moor. With excellent hacking routes, the land is situated in a rural position benefitting from fenced, hedgerow and dry stone wall boundaries.
The land is to be sold freehold
Vacant possession is available upon completion
The property is accessed off Crawshaw Lane
We are advised that the land benefits from a mains water supply
Wayleaves, Easements & Public Rights of Way
The land is to be sold subject to any existing wayleaves, easements and public rights of way.
The property shall be sold subject to an overage provision in favour of the vendor reserving 35% of any uplift in value arising from the grant of planning for the term of 25 years. The trigger for payment would be either the implementation of planning, or the sale of the property with the benefit of a planning approval.
Kirklees Council. Flint Street, Fartown, Huddersfield. HD1 6LG. Tel: 01484 221000
For further details, please contact Tim Scourfield or Lucy Mottram on 01226 299221, or email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
During daylight hours with a set of these particulars in hand.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of V.A.T., unless otherwise stated.
- All measurements, areas and distances quoted are approximate only.
- Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
- Location plans, if provided, are for identification and directional purposes only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced. Items in photographs, where provided, are not necessarily included in the disposal.
- Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitors.
- The boundaries, ownership and tenure of this property have not been checked against the Title Deeds for any discrepancies or rights of way, if any. Prospective purchasers are advised to check these matters with their solicitor prior to entering into any contracts.