An exceptional, brand new, three bedroom detached house with a good sized garden and a rural view, on the edge of a sought after hamlet, on the North side of Sheffield within 2 miles of junction 36 of the M1 motorway at Birdwell.
Built to perfection by a highly regarded local builder, the house is at an advanced stage of construction, with the roof currently being laid, following shortly by the installation of the windows. The purchaser may choose their own kitchen and bathrooms, subject to timing, from a high quality range of suggested layouts, with artist impressions available for perusal.
Delightfully situated in this unspoilt hamlet, this beautiful stone house has easy access to local centres such as Sheffield and Barnsley, and travel in all directions, being close to the A616 Stocksbridge bypass, junctions 36 and 36a of the M1 motorway at Birdwell, where there is access onto the Dearne Valley Parkway.
This is an ideal base for the commuter and also for those that enjoy the countryside, there being beautiful walks quite literally on your doorstep.
The house affords light and spacious arrangement of accommodation over two floors to include high quality modern appointments throughout. All three bedrooms are doubles and a spacious dining kitchen with bi-folding doors gives access into the garden and an aspect over the field at the rear.
Artist impressions are currently being used to illustrate the completed house.
Low maintenance landscaped gardens extend at the front and to the rear, with flagged paths to either side. At the rear, there will be a large flagged patio and lawn, whilst at the front there will be off-street parking for two vehicles and herbaceous borders.
Built to the highest standard or workmanship, the top quality specification will include:-
- Natural stone external walls
- UPVC double glazed windows and matching composite external doors
- Designer fitted kitchen to the purchaser’s own choice, subject to timing. Choice of layouts from a selected range including integrated appliances
- Slate floor tiles to the kitchen, utility and cloakroom
- High quality sanitary ware fittings including good reputable thermostatic showers
- Gas fired central heating system with thermostatic radiator valves and some designer radiators
- High quality wall tiling to the kitchen and bathrooms. Choice from selected range, subject to timing
- Good quality wood panelled internal doors. Good quality furniture in stainless steel
- Comprehensive electrical and lighting systems to include cable TV, standard and low voltage downlights, wall lights, spots and fluorescent fittings
- Hardened glass panelled balustrade to internal staircase
- Drystone boundary walls to landscaped and terraced gardens with attractive resin pathways and patios
- Attractive resin drive
- 10 year warranty provided by Architects Certificate
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE BY APPOINTMENT THROUGH OUR RESIDENTIAL DEPARTMENT ON 01226 299221
From the North, from junction 36 of the M1 motorway at Birdwell, exit onto the A61 Sheffield Road which is known as Westwood New Road. Within approximately half a mile at the roundabout with McDonalds and the Premier Inn, take the second exit and continue on the A61 Sheffield Road. Within approximately a quarter of a mile, at the crossroads with Wortley Road, turn right onto Holling Berry Lane. Within a quarter of a mile on entering the hamlet of Howbrook, at the crossroads with Berry Lane, turn right onto Carr Head Road. The property is located a short distance along on the left hand side and can be identified by our sale board.
If travelling from Sheffield, take the A61 Barnsley Road / Penistone Road out of the city, passing through Wadsley Bridge, Grenoside and Wood Seats. Pass the Springwood / Burncross junction. Keep on the Barnsley Road as if heading to the motorway. Pass the junction with the A629 Halifax Road to Wortley. Within half a mile, at the crossroads with High Green, turn left onto Holling Berry Lane. Within a quarter of a mile on entering the hamlet of Howbrook, at the crossroads with Berry Lane, turn right onto Carr Head Road. The property is located a short distance along on the left hand side and can be identified by our sale board.
PLEASE NOTE: These property particulars have not been verified by the seller and as such Wilbys Ltd cannot be held responsible for any discrepancies therein.