Located in the attractive village of North Elmsall and benefitting from road frontage, the plot is an excellent opportunity to create an individual 4 bedroom, detached house
Tenure - Freehold
Possession - Vacant possession will be granted upon completion.
Access - Entrance off Hall Lane
Services - We understand services are available, however, would ask prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries with the relevant providers as to the availability and suitability of supplies.
Local Authority - Wakefield District Council, Wakefield One, PO Box 700, Burton Street, Wakefield WF1 2EB Tel: 0345 8 506 506
Rights of Way, Wayleaves and Easements - We are not aware of any wayleaves or easements which adversely affect the holding.
Plan - The attached plans are not to scale and have been prepared for identification purposes only. The plot provides good and spacious accommodation.
Guide Price - £200,000 subject to contract.
Additional Note - Please note, the agricultural building will be removed prior to the completion of the sale.
Viewing - Strictly by Appointment Only. Please contact 01226 299 221
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of V.A.T., unless otherwise stated.
- All measurements, areas and distances quoted are approximate only.
- Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
- Location plans, if provided, are for identification and directional purposes only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced. Items in photographs, where provided, are not necessarily included in the disposal.
- Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitors.
- The boundaries, ownership and tenure of this property have not been checked against the Title Deeds for any discrepancies or rights of way, if any. Prospective purchasers are advised to check these matters with their solicitor prior to entering into any contracts.
- Wilbys and their Vendors reserve the right to offer any lot in what ever order they feel fit and to remove any lot from the auction at anytime without prior notification