**Offers to be submitted by 5pm on Friday 30th September 2022**
Daking Brook Farm is situated on the outskirts of the much sought after Parish of Cawthorne. Benefitting from beautiful neighbouring woodland walks and a public bridleway ideal for hacking, the mature gardens bordered by a charming brook is attractive to wildlife.
Being part of the former Gunthwaite Estate with a signature Pear Tree trained on the Property, the charming stone-built farmhouse is under a stone slate roof, with hand crafted oak doors and Suffolk latches throughout the accommodation comprises:-
Front Entrance Hallwaywith flagged floor and office off
Living Room 5.49m x 3.38m with exposed beams, stone fireplace with hearth, stone window seat and door leading to front garden
Dining Kitchen 7.03m x 3.96m with granite worktops, marble floor, stainless steel sink unit, gas fired AGA servicing central heating and full range of fitted units.
Conservatory 3.98m x 2.47m with marble fitted floor, ½ vaulted ceiling with French doors and glazed windows.
Utility 2.16m x 1.85m with cloakroom and low-level w.c. and pedestal wash basin 1.55m x 0.95m
Staircase and landing to
Master Bedroom 3.97m x 3.96m with French doors with timber balcony overlooking conservatory and fitted cupboards. En-suite bathroom 5’08” x 10” with suite comprising shower unit, low-level w.c., bidet and pedestal wash basin
Front Double Bedroom 3.66m x 2.76m with vaulted beamed ceiling and exposed timber
Side Double Bedroom 3.36m x 2.76m with vaulted ceiling
Rear Double Bedroom2.44m x 3.06m with cabin/loft bed over storage
Family Bathroom 2.46m x 1.86m with white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and low level w.c.
Accessed via a private driveway and with secluded gardens and paddock extending to 1.43 acres or thereabouts.
Tenure & Possession
The property will be sold freehold with vacant possession
The farmhouse is assessed as Band F
Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council. PO Box 634, Barnsley, South Yorkshire. S70 9GG. Tel: 01226 770 770.
The property is serviced by mains electricity, gas and water and full fibre broadband connection. It also has a borehole providing water for outside use.
Fixtures and Fittings
Only those items specifically mentioned in these particulars are included within the sale.
Method of Sale
Daking Brook Farm is offered for sale by private treaty.
Health and Safety
We would ask that interested parties take care when viewing the property, particularly in respect of the outbuildings and land. All parties should be vigilant as possible for their own safety.
We use out best endeavours to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable when producing this brochure (September 2022)
The farmhouse, buildings and land may be viewed strictly by prior appointment only by contacting Wilbys on 01226 299221
ENERGY PERFOMANCE CERTIFICATE
Current EPC rating of F (26) with potential to improve to C (76)
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of V.A.T., unless otherwise stated.
- All measurements, areas and distances quotes are approximate only.
- Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to see their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
- Location plans, if provided, are for identification and directional purpose only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced. Items in photographs, where provided, are not necessarily included in the disposal.
- Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitors.
- The boundaries, ownership and tenure of this property have not been checked against the Title Deeds for any discrepancies or rights of way. Prospective purchasers are advised to check these matters with their solicitor prior to entering into any contracts.