A part let mixed use investment.
462 Doncaster Road forms an end terrace property, providing basement, retail, and residential accommodation. The property holds a prominent position fronting Doncaster Road, within a close proximity to Stairfoot roundabout.
The two flats on first floor level each provide living accommodation with kitchen, one bedroom and w/c facilities.
The two flats are let to two tenants, on six month AST’s currently holding over, generating a rent roll of £8,320 per annum.
The ground floor retail unit is currently occupied, however vacant possession shall be provided upon completion.
The accommodation contained within the property comprises of basement, ground floor retail and two one bedroom flats on first floor level.
The basement provides an area of 730 sq.ft (67.81 sq.m.)
The ground floor retail unit provides an area of 992 sq.ft (92.15 sq.m.)
The flats provide one bedroom, living accommodation and W/C.
All mains’ services are connected to the property.
Uniform Business Rate 2022/2023: 49.9p in the £
Under current legislation, properties with rateable values less than £12,000 are exempt from business rates. This is subject to review by the Local Authority on an annual basis. Interested parties should make their own enquiries via the Local Authority’s Business Rates Department.
Shop and premises
Rateable Value: £10,000
Subject to the tenancies as stated (further information upon request).
£210,000 Subject to contract
Unless otherwise stated all prices/rents quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs in the transaction
Retail - Use class E – Commercial, Business and Service.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The ground floor has an Energy Performance Certificate with a rating of TBC.
Strictly by prior appointment with Wilbys.
Details of all properties currently on offer through Wilbys can be viewed by using the property search feature within Wilbys website www.wilbys.net
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these Particulars.
2. All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
3. All measurements, areas and distances quoted are approximate only.
4. Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
5. Location and site plans if provided, are for identification and directional purposes only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced.
6. Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitors.
7. Business rates are usually calculated by multiplying the rateable value by the pence in the pound multiplier, however this can vary subject to transitional change and small business rate relief.
Ref. No. C2857