Bank End Road
The woodland amounts to 0.91 acres (0.37 ha) of primarily mature Oak with some semi-mature/young Sycamore and Ash species.
Benefitting from road frontage onto Bank End Road, the woodland is south facing and offers a rare opportunity.
Tenure & Possession
The property is sold freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
We are not aware of any services connected to the property and would advise all potential purchasers to make their own enquiries as to their availability.
Wayleaves, Easements and Rights of Way
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all rights of way, wayleaves and easements that may exist whether or not they are defined in these particulars.
Situated within the Urban Fabric, the woodland is blanketed by a Tree Preservation Order (reference number: 13/W1). For more details, please see https://www.barnsley.gov.uk/services/parks-and-open-spaces/tree-preservation-orders/ or contact the agent.
The property shall be sold subject to an overage provision in favour of the vendor reserving 30% of any uplift in value arising from the grant of planning for the term of 25 years. The trigger for payment would be either the implementation of planning, or sale of the property with the benefit of a planning approval.
Contribution to Legal Fees
The purchaser will be required to make a contribution towards the vendors legal/agent fees of £1,000 plus VAT.
Barnsley Council, PO Box 634, Barnsley S70 9GG
During daylight hours with a set of these particulars in hand
For further details please telephone the Agricultural Department on 01226 299 221, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We used our best endeavours to make our sales accurate and reliable when producing this brochure (January 2022)
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of V.A.T., unless otherwise stated.
- All measurements, areas and distances quoted are approximate only.
- Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
- Location plans, if provided, are for identification and directional purposes only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced. Items in photographs, where provided, are not necessarily included in the disposal.
- Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitors.
- The boundaries, ownership and tenure of this property have not been checked against the Title Deeds for any discrepancies or rights of way, if any. Prospective purchasers are advised to check these matters with their solicitor prior to entering into any contracts.