QUARRY, SAW SHED AND LAND
SUNNYBANK FARM, SUNNYBANK LANE, off WHITLEY LANE, SOUTHOWRAM,
HALIFAX, WEST YORKSHIRE, HX3 9TF
An operational quarry and saw shed
2033 sq.ft. (188.94 sq.m.) on 12.15 acres (4.92 hectares)
Established circa 1989
Consent for quarrying of sandstone
Estimated reserves of circa 40,000 tons
EPC Rating – not applicable
FREEHOLD £275,000 subject to contract, to include all trade equipment, (exclusive of business rates if applicable).
SAW SHED 18.15m x 10.41m 188.94 sq.m. (2033 sq.ft.)
with 5m galvanized roller shutter and steel personnel door; 4,000 gallon water recycling system with electric pumps and stainless steel pipes; 5 ton overhead crane with vacuum pads and pendant control (crane beams engineered to withstand 10 ton unit if required).
Mains water and electricity are connected.
The following items of trade equipment are included in the disposal:-
3 No. SAWS:-
GMM TECNA 36S crosscut table saw overhead bridge Rotating table 800mm blade digital readout
GMM GIGA 3,500mm capacity blade fully automatic computer controlled
WELLS QUARRY 7 stone cropper hydraulic 3 phase electronically powered
Volvo E C 280, 28 ton tracked 360º excavator 1997 model
JCB 926 4 x 4 all terrain forklift truck/masted 2.6 tons/cap 1997 model
Exact Dewatering, 39 plate filter press, with chemical dosing pumps and compressor.
FREEHOLD. With the benefit of full vacant possession.
£275,000 subject to contract (exclusive of VAT if applicable)
The property has the benefit of the following planning consents granted by Calderdale Council.
Application no.: 09/01720/VAR
Decision date 18/11/2010 Variation of conditions : 2 (working Phases Planned Sections) and 3 to allow quarrying to continue for a further ten years : extraction to 31.12.2019; restoration by 31.10.2020 of planning permission 96/2066/MIN
Application no.: 09/01721/VAR
Decision date 04/02/2011 Continuation of processing and sawing stone in the saw shed at Sunnybank Quarry. Variation of condition : 1 (to retain stone saw shed for a further three years) and variation of condition 4 (to operate in the closed shed for up to 24 hours) of planning permission 96/01694/FUL
Rateable Value: £8,800
Uniform Business Rates 2013/2014: 46.2.p in the £
This property may benefit from Small Business Rate Relief. Interested parties are requested to make their own enquiries via Calderdale Council.
The property is accessed off Whitley Lane via Sunnybank Lane. See location plan overleaf.
By prior appointment with Wilbys.
Details of all properties currently on offer through Wilbys can be viewed by using the property search feature within Wilbys website www.wilbys.net
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these Particulars.
2. All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
3. All measurements, areas and distances quoted are approximate only.
4. Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
5. Location and site plans if provided, are for identification and directional purposes only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced.
6. Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitors.
7. Business rates are usually calculated by multiplying the rateable value by the pence in the pound multiplier, however this can vary subject to transitional change and small business rate relief.